Expertise in the skills needed for art direction including:
- Omni-channel graphic design approach (i.e., color theory, typography, composition)
- Photography and photo editing experience (Canon).
- Video production capabilities (storyboard, film, and edit video content utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
- Demonstrates vision and the ability to effectively lead creative projects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to generate multiple solutions/creative concepts/layouts across all platforms
- Computer fluency (Microsoft Windows and Adobe Creative Suite)
Delivers ideas that are creative and appropriate for our firm and industry:
- Knowledge of industry trends and ability to incorporate these trends into developed work
- Communicates concepts quickly and effectively
- Shows an understanding of marketing strategy by conveying concepts that both deliver on, and push beyond, the objectives and strategies outlined for each project
Demonstrates passion and desire for learning
- Shows initiative through independent thinking and problem-solving.
- Desires to grow and learn
- Is driven to do the best work on every project regardless of scope or medium.
- Demonstrates expertise of existing and emerging media/technology.
- Uses project site visits and internal education to further learn the business and industry intricacies.