- 8+ years’ experience in a project design and delivery capacity with demonstrated professional growth and development.
- PE required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in leading project team efforts from design through construction
- Strong client relationship capabilities
- Proven abilities to complete assignments within agreed-to time and budget constraints.
- Strong communication skills are a must in this role. In particular, verbal skills, business writing skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to a wide range of audiences is key to being successful.
- Due to the unique nature of consulting engineering and planning services, prior experience in our industry is highly desirable.
Snyder & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan that includes choice of medical plans, vision coverage, dental coverage, life and disability insurance, a generous Paid Time Off formula and a 401(k) plan with company match.
EOE / AA / E-Verify